Sunday, December 16, 2007

Dedication

This blog is being dedicated to 'el burro de barinas', President Hugo Chavez and his so called Bolivarian Revolution. The intention here is to gather bits and bytes from the press on what is going on in Venezuela, along with commentary, to educate on the truth of the situation in Venezuela.

The title was chosen as a play on a statement made by Mr. Chavez about U.S. President George W. Bush when Chavez called Bush a donkey (in broken English). In retrospect, I should have could have called the blog "callate burrito" in reference to the aforementioned statement, and the incident when the King of Spain told Mr. Chavez to shut up. Oh well.....

I am not a politico or even a great writer, and don't expect many people to actually read my ramblings. I'm just someone who spent 14 years of my life in Venezuela and is greatly disturbed by what has happened to such a beautiful country under the rule of Mr. Chavez.

Feel free to comment on my posts, and let me know what you think.

No comments: