Sunday, September 21, 2008

I'm back.... (it's been a while)

For the one or two readers that I used to have, I'm back. Took a long hiatus for many different reasons, but with the flare up of Chavez in the news I thought I'd jump back into the game.

In the intervening time between my last post and now, I actually had an 'RLM' (real life meetup) with Jungle Mom. See, my parents used to work with her and her husband in Venezuela. So there is a connection.

In June, I surprised my parents with a visit to their home in California. Turns out it was good timing because they had been invited to Jungle Mom's son's wedding in South Lake Tahoe, and they needed someone to drive them. So we spent a weekend in South Lake Tahoe, and I got to meet Jungle Mom and her family.

Anyway, I'll start posting again on Venezuela and current events down there, and maybe a few other things not so necessarily related to Venezuela as I'll use this to maybe vent some frustrations, etc.

Catch you on the flip side.

No comments: